Over the last few years we have seen a rise in vacuum formed products for the oil and gas sector.
Whether it be electrical housings, screens or machine covers, plastic usage has become common place for items that have previously been manufactured in metal.
Arnolds have been manufacturing for the oil and gas offshore industry for over 25 years and this has become a specialist area for us.
Accredited ISO 9001:2008 and BSI certified for manufacture we have the industry experience to meet client’s requirements.
With dedicated design engineers we can material specify, design and manufacture the right component or product at the right price and at the right time.
Whether test samples or large production runs we have the manufacturing flexibility required to service this demanding sector.
With an array of vacuum forming machines and 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC machining facilities including complete in-house tooling we are a one-stop shop for all types of housings, covers, screens and control panels.
Working in an array of plastics, including polycarbonate, acrylic, PETG and ABS we can assist in choosing the right material for the job.
Typical Product Applications:
- Machine Covers
- Light Covers
- Light Bowls
- Electrical Housings
- Control/Switch Gear Housings
- Cable Drums
- Air Vent Ducts
- Flow Pipes
- In-house Design Facilities
- Latest in Vacuum Forming Techniques
- Large Forming Beds
- Latest in CAD/CAM CNC Trimming Technology
- Dedicated Design Engineer Support
- Material Specification & Selection Advice
- Samples & Rapid Prototypes
- Complex Components in Small or Large Quantities
- Fabrication, Printing & Assembly
- Rigid PVC
- Conductive Polystyrene
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Polypropylene Copolymer